- 2014 – 2017 – PhD course in METALLURGY
- Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University (EKSTU)
- 2015 – 2016 – Exchange study abroad “JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE”
Akita University, Japan
- 2012 – 2014 – Master of Eng in METALLURGY, EKSTU
- 2009 – 2011 – Translator in the sphere of prof communication “TECHNICAL ENGLISH”, EKSTU
- 2008 – 2012 – BSc in METALLURGY, EKSTU
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Mercury contamination in Pavlodar and Borovoe, Kazakhstan: Evaluation of atmospheric emissions and cycle systems, site assessment, and human health risk characterization.
- A novel analytical method to quantify Cr (VI) concentrations in atmospheric particulate matter using new highly functionalized anodes-field measurements (Astana & Aktobe) and modeling.
- Z M Akhmetvaliyeva, N A Kulenova, Ya Takasaki, S V Mamyachenkov, O S Anisimova, L K Mudashiru, E L Fokina5and J Bast. Selective recovery of valuable metals from crushed electronic waste / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/411/1/012011
- Akhmetvaliyeva Z.M., Kulenova N.A., Mamyachenkov S.V., Anisimova O.S., Fokina E.L. Thermal treatment influence on copper extraction from electronic waste. Izvestiya Vuzov Tsvetnaya Metallurgiya (Proceedings of Higher Schools Nonferrous Metallurgy. 2018; (2):21-27. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17073/0021-3438-2018-2-21-27
- Kulenova Natalya, Onalbayeva Zhanar, Akhmetvaliyeva Zarina, Shumskij Viktor. Modeling of the Materials Burning Processes in the Rotating Tube Furnaces / Special Issue Published in International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (IJTRD), ISSN: 2394-9333, ijtrd.com
- Z. Akhmetvaliyeva, N. Kulenova, Ya. Takasaki, M. Bessho, L. K. Mudashiru, J. Bast. To the Question of the Effective Electronic Waste Management in Kazakhstan / The Eighth International Conference on Materials Engineering for Resources (ICMR 2017 Akita). October 25 - 27, 2017. Akita University, Akita City, Japan. P. 284-289.
- Semenov K.N., Charykov N.A., Manyakina O.S., Fedorov A.V., Keskinov V.A., Ivanova K.V., Rakhimova O.V., Letenko D.G., Nikitin V.A., Kulenova N.A., Akhmetvalieva Z., Gutenev M.S. Mass transport properties of water soluble light fullerene tris-malonate - C60[= c(cooh) 2]3 in aqueous solutions / Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, 2015, 6 (3), P. 435-441. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mass-transport-properties-of-water-soluble-light-fullerene-tris-malonate-c-60-c-cooh-2-3-in-aqueous-solutions